Saturday 28 April 2007

Root Canal

The day that I have been dreading for ages, No getting around it. I have to get a root canal. And I hate the dentist. I had the prep work yesterday plus I don't know how many injections. And then a second batch as they weren't working quick enough. So I get there and the odontologist looks at my tooth, puts something cold on it - can I feel it? Er yes. Quite a lot as it happens. But that was a good thing. Because he said that he didn't need to do a root canal. So I sat in the waiting room whilst he discussed it with my dentist. For 30 minutes. Until it was confirmed, I didn't need it. Yay!!

So to celebrate I bought an Easter Egg. Yes I know that Easter has come and gone, but it was Green & Black's organic Maya Gold. Which to the uninitiated is yummy dark chocolate with orange and spices. The perfect way to celebrate a trip to the dentist. But don't tell Brett. That's why I need root canal lol.

Then I drove to Ickenham and met Sam for lunch.

And then when I got home, I finished two pages for the magazine, and scanned them. And transferred them to this PC. Another story. And finally, I sorted out this blog. Which I have only had for two months but done nothing with until tonight. So lots of back posts later...here it is. So I will add a few pages that aren't for the magazine. A few from Scrapmanic and a couple for Banana Frog.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Anne - great to see you blogging!

Loving those layouts!