Thursday 14 June 2007

Bad mother

Holly wasn't well last week, all through her AS exams. I just thought it was a cold. She went away for the weekend but phoned up saying that she had a high temperature, ear ache and a sore throat. So I took her to the doctors as soon as she got back and he said acute tonsillitus. I felt awful because she had been ill all week but as soon as her exams were finished I made her go into work on the Friday and Saturday. And now she has been really unwell this week. But we seem to be over the worst and she has caught up on her sleep.

Today I interviewed an 81 year old who offered me coffee and cake. He bought out this amazing coffee cupcake with an almost liquid centre and a chocolate covered coffee bean on top! Such a lovely man and so interesting to talk to.

Looking forward to Friday and the weekend...yay! It is the Ickenham Crop on Sunday and I am looking forward to a day of scrapbooking.

No comments: