Friday 17 August 2007

Four days off !

Yay! I love long weekends!

Today has been a lazy day. I just did bits and pieces this morning, sorted out my banking then went over to Ickenham to meet Sam for lunch which is the first time in sooo long. I must be getting predictable because the girl in the sandwich shop knew exactly what to put in my panini, right down to the redcurrant sauce. I really must try something new lol.

As I walked back to the car I noticed a kite for sale in the charity shop so picked it up for the little boy next door. Only it wasn't a kite, it was an Indonesian kiteboat! As I found out when his dad and I tried to put it together. It needs a little repair work but it is pretty cool....I'm just not certain whether you fly it or sail it!! I'm guessing on the sailing but this is what it looks like....



I think Dave will take Andrew up to the lake at St Albans to try it out. Could be a photo op here :)

Other than that I took the car down to a new carwash to get it washed and hoovered out. It looks a whole lot better but it really needs T cutting and a good wax to bring the paintwork up. I tried to talk Roy into doing it but he wasn't having any of it... guess I will be heading down to Halfords tomorrow!

I did a little scrapbooking tonight. Not much. Just started a page for the magazine. It seems so wierd to be scrapbooking Christmas photos in the middle of summer....except that the weather hasn't realised that it is summer! Kind of got a little stuck on it. Thats what happens when you have no idea what you are doing before you start lol. Oh well...I'll give it some thought tonight.

Holly is doing a fab page based on one I did for Banana Frog recently. I really love what she is doing but she has no confidence with her scrapbooking and it is sooo hard to get her to do something with me. Cheryl is gonna love it though....

No comments: