Sunday 19 August 2007

Ooops...

Am I in the dog house or what? Roy has just stitched me up and told Holly that I really wanted a curry. So now she won't cook me dinner. But she wanted me to share hers. So now I am not hungry enough for a curry :( So instead, I made toasted olive ciabattas with brie, grapes and cranberry sauce with white port. Yum yum. Not sure it is healthier than a curry though but it sure tasted nice!

I think Holly and I are going to go into London tomorrow. Head down to Tooting and have a look at St Georges so that when she and Danni go down for the open day in September, she will know where to go. I never really liked Tooting much; not that I have had to go there recently for work. Probably down to the crap traffic...that usually influences my like or dislike of an area of London lol. Then I think that we will go shopping...if my credit card can stand it! If we head towards Oxford St, Holly can do the clothes shops then I can head up Tottenham Court Road to Heals, Habitat and The Pier. Just about my three most favourite 'home' shops ever. Except for The Designers Guild in Chelsea...not that I can afford to shop there - I don't think I can afford to window shop either...way too dangerous :D Oh and Pier One in the US. I think that I love it even more than the UK version - The Pier. Although that possibly is because it is so much cheaper. And I lurve shopping in the US. Especially Atlanta....my favourite city ever. Home of the Braves..and Andrew Jones. Maybe I need another trip there lol. But hey, I have Boston in a few short months. Which means Legal Seafoods. Another favourite. Best I start doing some more overtime to pay for all of this....

Anyway, it is only 9pm and I feel like doing some scrapping. If I can find some photos that inspire me. Although I have been going through the boxes and boxes of old photos from when Holly was a toddler and they have been fun to scrap. So less time on the Internet I think...

No comments: