Tuesday 28 August 2007

Tuesday...

and Bubble didn't make it. I found him dead in hs isolation tank this morning. I kind of figured this would be the outcome...even with the medication. He had even managed to get some of his colour back but I think he was just too sick. So he is now buried in the back garden under the honeysuckle tree.




A couple of pages that are in the latest issue of SI. I didn't manage to do any scrapbooking yesterday at all yesterday. Maybe I'll get some time tonight although I really need to catch up on some paperwork and housework this week. My tax return keeps calling my name lol. I am doing my best to ignore it but September will soon be here and I need to get going with it one of these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne - sorry to hear about Bubbles. love the layouts as always. Pleased I have finally found your blog. Get in touch
Sarah