Sunday 23 September 2007

A busy weekend...

doing nothing but housework!

Two days spent catching up on the jobs that I keep putting aside and then never doing plus a real blitz on cleaning my place. I aches all over - how can housework do that to you? But the place looks great and I feel so much happier now that I have got rid of lots of clutter. I still have a few jobs to do like sort out the books for the charity shop and finish my tax return but I feel good!

I took a few more photos for Shimelle's 'Fill my little World' class at Ickenham in two weeks but I need to get them downloaded and find some more ready for printing. I didn't think that it would be so hard to get a hundred or so photos together that depict my life but it is definitely proving so. And I want some extra ones incase the ones I have chosen don't work with the album. This is one time when 40,000 photos on your PC is more of a hindrance than a help. I just can't find ones that I know I have taken!

What a beautiful weekend it has been even if I haven't taken advantage of the good weather. I love it when September is as warm as it is right now....just a shame we didn't get more of it during summer itself.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh, Anne - I am just the same! I am so behind taking photos - I'll be the one desperately printing hundreds of photos on Thursday night!